Those of us with longer memories will recall the Hoddle Street Study and the Hoddle Street Study Stakeholder Advisory Group (HSSSAG).
YCAT is republising these reports as the department has brought down their study website www.hoddlestreetstudy.com.au
This is a disturbing trend in an age of electronic publishing and distribution, where tax payer funded reports are removed from circulation because they don’t contain the right message. We urgently need legislation to ensure that government reports remain pubished in their original location – even after the government department changes its name.
Hoddle Street Study Reports
- Hoddle Street Study Stakeholder Advisory Group (HSSSAG) (April 2010)
- 2010 Hoddle Street Study – Project Scope (yes we do have a copy)
- GHD Hoodle Street Traffic Advice. This is a report from the engineering firm responsible for the East West Link flyover designs. Most of the proposals in this report were not endorsed by the study.
- CERS Report: Hoddle Street Cycling Study
- PERS_Report: Hoddle Street Pedestrian Study
- OD (Origin Destination ) Data
Hoddle Street – Related articles
- Hoddle St study finds tunnel no solution to congestion (May 2013)
- $4m Hoddle Street plan shelved (March 2011)
- VicRoads’ Secret Plan for North Fitzroy to join Hoddle Street (October 2010)
- What are the critical issues for Hoddle Street? (May 2010)
- Is Flinders Street Station Causing Hoddle Street Congestion? (May 2010)
- Hoddle Street is on the Principle Freight Network (May 2010)
- Brian Walters: Hoddle Highway? (April 2010)
- The Greens Hoddle St Forum, for the Richmond and East Melbourne community (April 2010)
- Tunnel may free up Hoddle Street (March 2010)
- Untangling the Hoddle Street snarl is simple: use trams (January 2010)
- Underpass plan to ease gridlock on Hoddle (December 17, 2009)
- City of Yarra – Media Release: Yarra rejects Hoddle Street overpass proposal (10 December 2008)