1. Campaign Public Launch – Encourage your friends, neighbours and community groups to attend the campaign launch on Thursday 13 June (as detailed above).
2. Become an Official Supporter – Register your organisation’s support for the campaign and launch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We will list groups in an upcoming Ebulletin and ongoing communications as “official supporters” of the campaign
3. Sign our online petition or collect signatures on a hard copy petition. Send completed hard copy petitions back to City of Yarra, PO Box 168 Richmond 3121 or drop it into the Richmond Town Hall attention Joanne Mulcahy, Executive Manager Communications & Customer Service.
4. Display a Trains not Toll Roads sign or poster in your yard or shop front for passing traffic to see. Email email@example.com to arrange to receive signs and posters. Remember to on-send the campaign’s contact information to friends and potential supporters.
5. Put a Trains not Toll Roads sticker on your car window. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will mail you one.
6. Write or email your local Member of Parliament supporting Doncaster Rail and opposing the East West road and tunnel. You can find details of local Yarra representatives on our website – State MPs Federal MPs
7. Information Stands – Volunteer to hand out information and sign up people to our petition at our Trains not Toll Roads “Information Stands” in high profile locations.
8. Advocacy Training – Sign up to our Trains not Toll Roads advocacy training. Build your skills to advocate for Trains Not Tollroads! Come along to this fun and engaging training. The training is run by Holly Hammond and Danae Bosler from a local company called Plan to Win which assists community groups to “win” change. To register your interest in these sessions (first session on July 20) email email@example.com
9. Doncaster Rail Study Have your Say – submit comments to the State Government by the deadline 28 June (see details below).
10. Join us on Twitter – Tweet your views to @yarracouncil using the hash tag #trainsnottolls